The littlest lady is now officially a one-year-old. We kept the festivities pretty low key, but we're pretty sure that she knew something special was happening.
Alexandria had to understand for the first time that the birthday presents were really not for her, but she did get to help open a couple.
We kicked off the party with presents and even got to have a video call with Grandma and Grandpa Millburn in Virginia. It was great to talk to them and see them. For those of you who haven't heard about Skype, I'll post a link so you can check it out. It's great to be able to see and talk to family and friends. All you need is a computer, a webcam, and an internet connection. The best part about it is it's free.
I digress...we took a bunch of pictures, so hopefully it's not picture overload. Enjoy...
By the way, sorry about cutting off your head honey...
At least we got your smile. ;)

3 comments:
Cute socks and shoes on the cutest little girls ever!! We miss you guys so much. And Paul, did you cheat and help Elizabeth blow out her candle???
I did help her blow out the candle because she was about to grab it. I didn't help her eat the cake though.
That last picture is the perfect depiction of satisfaction!
Post a Comment