Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a great holiday this year. Grandma Brenda, Grandpa Werrett, Jed, and Gordon came to visit. We had a great time. There were some late nights playing the Chinese game (Gordon's code-word for Settlers). It went by all too fast though. Alexandria woke up this morning crying because Grandma and Grandpa weren't here anymore. We'll have to get together again soon. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking...

Elizabeth making preparations

Alexandria working hard

First time bowling (she beat me the first game)

Grandpa getting ready for the next frame

Elizabeth working on her DDR skills with Jed
(watch out Luke)

We went to Temple Square to see the lights

Alexandria with Grandma, Grandpa, Jed, and Gordon

Elizabeth all bundled up for the cold
All in all it was a great few days. We hope everyone else had a great holiday too.
1 comment:
I miss the lights on Temple Square! Brad and I agree that Elizabeth looks like Cindy Lou Who.
Post a Comment