Welcome to Our Family Circus. We'll try to post regular updates to keep everyone informed.

Tuesday, September 9

Baby Abram is Here

After much discomfort, baby Abram is here. Abram Branch Werrett was born on September 9, 2008 at 10:21pm. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz and was a whopping 21 inches long. We are excited to have him in our family and hopefully he can survive having three mothers.


A little bothered by this staying warm thing



Alexandria wants Abram to wear pink...
we are going to have to have a chat

She's ready to be a big sister

5 comments:

Rina said...

Your kids are so adorable! I'm sure Abram will be well taken care of with such happy big sisters. Is Betsy enjoying her body back to herself?

Amy said...

Yeah! He's finally here! I need to make a trip to Heber to see you guys. I hope everything went well and that Betsy is recovering quickly. I love the name!:)

Emily said...

Wow, I can't believe how much older Elizabeth and Alex look. I didn't realize it had been so long since we've been able to see them! But, good news...Luke and I just bought our plane tickets to Portland, so we'll see you all in a few months! Yay!

laura s. said...

3 mothers is right! Congratulations, I'm sure Paul will enjoy a little more blue around the house. Keep posting more pics!

Paul said...

Betsy is glad not to be pregnant anymore. It helps to have a little person at the end of it all. The kids are getting bigger by the day, so we'll keep the pictures coming.