Here it is all painted nice.
I even trimmed the bushes.
Elizabeth is playing with rocks on the deck.
The kids love the yard and I get to refresh my
memory on mowing the lawn (it's been a good 10 years)
Abram got a kick out of Alexandria's leaf pile.
Well, the verdict is in...we love Omaha. I think it far exceeded our expectations. Our ward is great, the neighborhood is great, and Alexandria is loving her new school. There are just a few minor details to work out and we'll be set.

5 comments:
Just can't stop smiling:) What a great home for your sweet family. Look at all the smiles!
Your kids are so cute. They'll love the Cottonwood trees in June when they start snowing! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying Omaha.
Your place looks great! We miss you oodles and are still waiting for the fall leaves here in the valley. Your kiddos look oh so cute and happy!
your kids are getting so big!!! miss you guys!
Your new house looks marvelous! Heber misses you...but it looks like you guys are doing awesome!
Post a Comment