We took a little trip to the doctor today to find out what we are having. Long story short, I noticed a little something about 30 seconds into the ultrasound that piqued my interest, but the technician didn't say anything. A few minutes later, my suspicions were confirmed...it's a boy. Now comes the hard part, picking a name. Just kidding, well not really, but the hard part and discomforts are still ahead (Betsy can attest to that).I'm going to see if I can be technically savvy enough to get the ultrasound video on the blog. Don't hold your breath though...so far the DVD (yeah they have finally advanced from VHS) they gave us won't let me copy the files.


3 comments:
A boy! Yay! I love my girls and my boy. It's a different kind of fun. Legos and swords, building things, grass stains and worn out pants. Less emotional on the whole, at least for me. I am so excited for you. Hopefully we can get together for dinner soon- especially if you move down south a bit. :)
Yah!!! Congratulations!! (p.s. I like your new background!)
We're excited about the boy. Betsy is a bit nervous. I just told her to pad the walls. :-)
Glad you like the background Erin. I put a link in our links section. I'm a bit embarrassed about where I got it (it isn't too manly of a site), but the background is fun.
Post a Comment