Welcome to Our Family Circus. We'll try to post regular updates to keep everyone informed.

Saturday, April 19

Happy Birthday Betsy!


We had a small celebration for Betsy's birthday at home. I got back from Arizona around 6pm, so we didn't have much go with. Thank goodness for Costco. Betsy's favorite dessert is cheesecake and it just so happens that Costco has a key lime cheesecake. It was fun to be together as a family and give Betsy a hard time about being 32 now. I don't have that privilege for another four months.

For gifts, the girls and I kept it pretty simple. Betsy has long made a point of letting me know about our lack of chick flicks in the house. We got her both of "The Man From Snowy River" movies and "While You Were Sleeping." We also got her a body pillow to assist with the pregnancy discomforts. All in all I think it worked out well.

4 comments:

Rina said...

Body pillow, chick flicks, and cheesecake? Doesn't get much better than that! Happy Birthday Betsy! We miss you.

Rina said...

We should be arriving in Indiana on May 31st! Just a few more weeks to suffocate in the NH trees...

Rina said...

Update your blog. (What are you guys up to these days?) - Brad

Amy said...

How was the move? The new place? What are you guys up to? We need information please!