Welcome to Our Family Circus. We'll try to post regular updates to keep everyone informed.

Wednesday, October 31

Halloween is here...

Happy Halloween everyone! We now have candy coming out of our ears. The girls decided they wanted to try out our candy bowl themselves. Sorry girls, but we're not giving you away for Halloween. They do look like they would make a nice Halloween treat though.

We kicked off the festivities on Friday with our ward trunk-or-treat. The girls got candy and I scared the small children (it was the costume).

On Monday we carved pumpkins and had caramel fondue. As if we didn't have enough sugar already. Alexandria enjoyed cleaning out the pumpkin and was sad when it was time to stop and carve it.


Needless to say the pumpkin carving and the fondue were a big hit.

We posted a few pictures of the costumes. Elizabeth was a baby cow, Alexandria was fairy princess Cinderella (at least that's what she told us), and I was the swamp thing, hence the scared children. Luckily I had a costume because of my paintball gear.

We hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures and had a great Halloween.







Alexandria says hi














The fondue was yummy











"Baby Todd" & "Baby Cheryl" carving pumpkins (we'll explain some other time)













Betsy is holding Elizabeth's hands so we can get a picture with the hat on.



















All dolled up



















Beauty and the beast ready for trick-or-treating

2 comments:

Rina said...

Do you really wear that paintballing?? I would pee my pants if I came across you playing paintball!

Paul said...

LOL, I really do wear that thing paintballing, and you probably wouldn't see me. Say hi to Brad and the boys from us.